Deal in brief
You receive a credit worth up to 45%* when you trade eligible models from Rohde & Schwarz (R&S), Anritsu, Agilent, and any other mid-range model toward the N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzer.
Trade-In credits are good only for a specified quantity of Trade-In units. Once we reach that quantity, the Trade-In credits will drop. This Trade-In promotion applies to the instrument and its options only, and excludes software and applications. See the table for more details.
Why upgrade to the N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzer?
Improved specifications and features give the N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzer superior performance:
- Upgradeable hardware, I/O, two additional expansion slots and a removable solid-state hard drive increase test system flexibility, scalability and longevity.
- License key-enabled upgrades make it easy to add capability as new applications and technologies are introduced.
- Industry-leading code compatibility with legacy systems from Agilent and other vendors minimizes code-switching costs.
- More than 25 measurement applications maximize productivity and minimize equipment setup time.
- Industry-leading 89600B vector signal analyzer (VSA) software that runs directly on the N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzer enables deep analysis of more than 75 modulation formats.
- Most competitive phase noise in economy-class signal analyzers.
- License-only upgradable internal microwave preamplifiers.
||Maximum Trade-In Credit*
|Rohde & Schwarz
FSU3 / FSQ3 / FSV3 / FSL3 / FSP3 / FSU8 / FSQ8 / FSV7 / FSP7 / FSL6 / FSV13 / FSP13 / FSQ26 / FSU26 / FSV30 / FSV40 / FSP30 / FSL18 / FSMR3 / FSMR26 / FSG8 / FSG13 / FSVR7 / FSVR13 / FSVR30 / FSVR 40
45% first 25 Trade-Ins
||MS2830 / MS2690 / MS2660 / MS271x families
||N9010A / 503 / 507/ 513 /526 / 532 / 544
40% first 25 Trade-Ins
|E4402B / E4404B / E4405B / E4407B
||40% first 25 Trade-Ins
|E4403B / E4408B
|Any other spectrum analyzer
||Any other frequency range
* Terms and conditions:
- The credit and any purchase agreement (PA) discount are not stackable. If a PA discount is applicable, then the credit is adjusted by the PA amount. E.g. if the standard credit is 30% and a quote based on a 3% PA is requested, the saving is split to 27% via the credit and 3% via the PA discount.
- Credits apply to new products only, not to Agilent software with a separate model number.
- The Trade-In instrument must be in working condition to receive the full credit.
- Credit values are approximate and vary by currency.
- Credit values may be adjusted based on program response.
- Rental Partners are not eligible.
Credits are based on 1-to-1 Trade-In deals, i.e., one eligible Trade-In model traded toward one new product. Credits apply to Trade-In models and new products with the same frequency, e.g., a 6.7-GHz Trade-In model traded toward a 7-GHz new product. If a 6.7-GHz Trade-In model is traded toward a 26.5-GHz new product, it will receive the credit for the 6.7-GHz model.
How to trade
We are here to help. To learn more about this deal, please contact us or your Agilent sales representative. We can also advise you on Trade-In availability, terms and conditions for your country. Please note that credits may vary based on local currency.
We try to stay flexible. If you would like to trade toward a new model that is not included in a Trade-In deal or you would like to trade in a model that is not listed as eligible, contact us anyway. We may be able to tailor a deal just for you.